Become a Rockstar Designer!
Improve your skills and business savvy and become a more successful designer who:
- creates work that gets results for clients, so they keep coming back;
- stands out from other designers;
- is seen as an expert, not an order taker;
- is more confident when presenting your work and
- has a fulfilling and lucrative career.
Learn from someone who’s been there, done that, for 20+ years.
She not only teaches me how to provide value and charge more for my work, but she also helps me build processes and even develop more confidence when dealing with potential clients.
Colleen really cares about the success of other creatives. If you’re willing to work, she’s going to give you her absolute best.”
Who It’s For
My one-on-one design coaching is for you if you’re a graphic designer who:
- wants feedback on your work to improve your design skills.
- wants to build self-confidence.
- wants help with freelancing issues.
- works in isolation and would like to bounce ideas off a veteran designer and agency owner.
- wants to increase profitability.
- A video call of up to 60 minutes,
- A recording of the video that you can refer back to.
Your investment is only $100 per session.
About your Coach
I’m Colleen Gratzer, and I’ve been a print designer and web designer since 1997 and have been successfully self-employed at Gratzer Graphics since 2003, when I quit my full-time job because I was making more money freelancing.
From working the traditional 9-5 as the sole designer for a nonprofit and as part of a creative team for publishing companies, I’ve been through the same struggles most of us as creatives go through and have learned the hard way that college did not teach me all that I needed to know for the real world.
As a successful designer with more than two decades of experience, I want to share my real-world graphic design and business expertise with you.
If you’re still struggling to find your way in the business of design, I can help guide you with the same tactics I used to go from confused and frustrated to building a solid reputation for being a rockstar designer.